With the threat of global warming in the forefront these days, it’s important to live as green as we possibly can. Even if there wasn’t such an imminent threat, it’s really a good idea to try and do what we can to preserve this beautiful planet for ourselves and for future generations.
There are many ways that you can be green without spending a lot of money or better yet, nothing at all. Here are some great bathroom tips that will conserve water and they won’t cost you a dime:
1. Fix toilet and faucet leaks immediately.
2. Turn the water off while brushing your teeth.
3. Use a kitchen timer to time your showers to 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the water while shaving or washing your face.
5. Put a milk jug filled with stones in your toilet tank to displace water.
6. Don't use your toilet as a trash can.
7. Collect water that is warming up for your shower and use to water your lawn and flowerbeds.
These are just some of the things you can do to find out so much more ck out this link http://www.peacefulorganicplanet.com/green.html