- Peaceful Organic Planet
- Hello and welcome to Peaceful Organic Planet's Blog! We’re happy that you decided to check us out. This blog will offer up simple and economical solutions and ideas to help you create a healthier, greener and more natural life for yourself, your family and the Earth.
Monday, September 30, 2013
Postures, stretching, bending and twisting like a pretzel, right? Or maybe sitting cross legged and saying "om" over and over? Well, you are partially right. Poses and and meditation are a part of this practice, but there is so much more.
Our intention for this page is to be a simple guide for you to help sort out the aspects beyond the "exercise" as well as the different types that you may want to try. We'll also provide you with lots of great additional resources to help you along the way. Find out so much more....
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
So What is Homeopathy?Homeopathy is a natural alternative to conventional healing that works by eliminating the underlying imbalance of your body that is causing the symptoms. Symptoms are your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong and it’s fighting to regain balance. If the symptoms are suppressed the underlying balance goes unchecked and other often more serious problems can arise.
See more... http://www.peacefulorganicplanet.com/homeopathy.html
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Natural & Holistic Tips for Your Pets
There are several things that you can do to insure your furry friend (or maybe feathery or scaly friend) receives the best possible care you can give them in a natural and holistic way.
Check out Pet First Aid it could save your four legged family members lives!
Peaceful Organic Planet Presents its
song for the moment...STAND UP FOR PEACE!
Listen at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/weep3
Peaceful Organic Planet also presents
Art in the Moment at http://www.rlwinkart.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peaceful-Organic-Planet
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
With the threat of global warming in the forefront these days, it’s important to live as green as we possibly can. Even if there wasn’t such an imminent threat, it’s really a good idea to try and do what we can to preserve this beautiful planet for ourselves and for future generations.
There are many ways that you can be green without spending a lot of money or better yet, nothing at all. Here are some great bathroom tips that will conserve water and they won’t cost you a dime:
1. Fix toilet and faucet leaks immediately.
2. Turn the water off while brushing your teeth.
3. Use a kitchen timer to time your showers to 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the water while shaving or washing your face.
5. Put a milk jug filled with stones in your toilet tank to displace water.
6. Don't use your toilet as a trash can.
7. Collect water that is warming up for your shower and use to water your lawn and flowerbeds.
These are just some of the things you can do to find out so much more ck out this link http://www.peacefulorganicplanet.com/green.html